Senior Finishing/VFX Producer
Uppercut’s NYC office is expanding our staff production team, and we are looking for an experienced Senior Finishing /VFX Producer to join our busy studio working across a diverse range and high-end creative content.
The Senior Finishing /VFX Producer is responsible for overseeing Uppercut’s stream of work in finishing, color, motion graphics and VFX. They are responsible for managing clients, budgets and internal post team. They will liaise directly with Uppercut’s team of editorial producers, assistants, and editors to ensure a seamless workflow from offline to delivery.
This is a full-time staff role with benefits, and although we are currently working remotely, this position will eventually require working onsite in our Flatiron location.
- Pitch and bid for new business
- Produce and manage budgets and schedules that take into account the Finishing & VFX work required, ensuring that the project is completed to the highest standard achievable, on-time & within budget
- Liaise with clients and Uppercut producers and editors to ensure their creative vision is met
- Correspond with clients providing bids, progress reports, approvals, and costings
- Artist and production team planning and resourcing, working with the talent team and other Uppercut producers both in NYC as well as ATL & LA
- Manage project milestones and deliveries in accordance with the implemented schedule
- Handle artist performance, productivity, attendance and timekeeping with the production teams
- Provide verbal and written progress reports to clients, management and internal teams
- At least +3 years of proven production experience as a Finishing / VFX Producer on high end creative content
- Highly organized with first-class time/project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent client and team management skills
- Proven ability to prioritize conflicting tasks
- Proven ability to manage high revenue budgets
- Ability to remain calm and confident in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work within a team towards a common goal
- Thorough understanding of live-action and CG based VFX workflows
- Existing industry contacts are a plus
Apply to [email protected] with resume and letter of interest. Please specify the location and job title you are applying for in your subject line.